A DIFFERENT KIND OF SYNAGOGUE
At many other synagogues, people are “consumers” of Jewish services from institutional professionals. The professionals do it all while the congregants watch.
At Aitz Hayim, we own our own Judaism. We believe that we are capable enough and interested enough to be a community in which we can learn from outstanding teachers to be the kind of Jews we want to be.
* We don’t have a building to maintain. Instead, we put resources into programming.
* We study with the finest scholars in the country.
* We aren’t part of a traditional denomination so we’re free to take the best of all the different styles.
* We make our life cycle events personal and our kids’ education experiential.
* We believe people should laugh, cry, learn, and feel at shul.